Thursday, December 3, 2009

Best way to gain weight fast for football?

I am in 13 year old in 8th grade and will be going to a high school next year that is known for having a powerhouse football program that wins a lot, despite being a school in the North. I convinced my parents to let me try out for the Freshmen team, but I have a problem. My parents never let me play Pop Warner for whatever reason, and so I have little experience. Several years ago I played flag football and I often play catch and throw at targets. My problem is camp starts in a little bit about 110 days, and I am light for my age and need to put on weight. Based on my skills I will probably play QB or WR on offense, and linebacker or safety on defense. However, I really need to know how to put on weight fast. I feel like adding 20 pounds would be good. I recently started lifting weights and running a lot so I have room to gain weight from muscle. What would be a good amount of time to workout daily and a good amount to eat to put on 20 pounds in 110 days?



Best way to gain weight fast for football?nba live 2008





The safest way to gain weight is to increase weight gradually, by monitoring the calorie intake and calories burnt during daily activities.By eating French fries and other oily food, you may increase your weight but you will also have other health problems like extra cholesterol. You can find a lot of information at http://www.toloseweight.org/gainweight.h...



Best way to gain weight fast for football?nba live 2005 ,nba teams



You are a young person and I am an old person. I wish you good luck, but I want to caution you to just eat lots of good quality food. No junk food or sweets, or pops. Actually all the lifting and running should increase your appetite. Some people say just the opposite, but 65 years says different for me. There are good quality supplements in the health food stores that might help. Be careful there too. Get an older person to help you do research, someone you trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile