Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where is the best place to buy football (soccer) tickets for a good price?

I want tickets for manchester united against either West ham, Fulham (basically and london club) trouble is I have never been to a football match. I know buying tickets direct from the club can be expensive buy alot of people I know seem to get good tickets for 锟?0 odd pounds?



Any ideas where the best place to get football tickets from at an affordable price (not necessarily 锟?0)



Thanks in advance



Where is the best place to buy football (soccer) tickets for a good price?lakers





you could always get tickets of ebay



Where is the best place to buy football (soccer) tickets for a good price?nba merchandise ,nba teams



LOL!



I think it's more expensive not less to buy from scum touts..



they aren't a charity..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile