Thursday, December 3, 2009

What happens when a football hits me in the eye?

I got hit bya football in my eye today. my eye became red and eyelids swollen, i washed, by it is less red, but hurts when i move it and poke it.



What happens when a football hits me in the eye?nba.com





Put some ice on it, and go to the ER in the morning if it continues to hurt, or sooner if any problems with vision.



What happens when a football hits me in the eye?baseball ,nba teams



Ice %26amp; ibuprofen. Any vision problems, go see a doctor.
don't irritate it. you could have fracture sometime. i advise going to the doctor. it can also be a black eye or damaged blood vessels. the eye is very sensitive.
cold compresses and if you begin to lose vision see dr asap
dont poke it put a raw steak on it



and you will have a huge black eye for a week.
Put ice on it. If you are having vision problems, have it checked out by a doctor.
deal with it, i broke my arm okay?
You probably will have a black eye by tomorrow.



Good Luck.



Have a nice day!
stop poking it, likely you broke some vessles and its bleeding into the white of your eye, go to a doctor or just use cold packs on it until it improves. a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile