Thursday, December 3, 2009

Football!?!?

Which football postion would you play and why?



Linebacker or Saftey?



Football!?!?sporting goods





Safety, I'm not built like a LB and safeties seem to have more flexibility in terms of coverages, are more likely to have an opportunity for a game saving play, and less likely to get push around by O-Linemen



Football!?!?nba hall of fame ,nba teams



linebacker it seems easier
either one you get to hit the crap out of someone
Depends on your size, but Lineback gets involved in many more plays and tackles, and really controls the defense and their formation.
Linebacker ... more versatile position with better benefits ... like hurting people more often and still getting INTs off of the opposing QB
Well I don't follow football. But U can try to be on Saftey. That way u wont get hurt by other team. I play basketball. Well I use too play.
If I were fast an agile I would want to be a safety.



Since I have avg speed and have little quickness then Linebacker would be the safest of the two for me to play. (From a coach's point of view that is)



Either way still gotta disrupt the run and prevent the effectiveness of the pass.
I like both but i'll have to go with saftey because they are mor versatile. Safties are basically a LB an CB in one.
outside or middle lb? free or strong s? depend on the attributes of your teammates. if the other guys are stronger, safety. if they have a better reach linebacker. if you play with a better team you will develop better.
depends on ur speed and strength. I am fast that was why i played free safety this year and it was fun. u get to nail these mother *******!!! I got 3 picks total and one for touchdown is =n't that sweet? But if u mess up once on safety, they are gone and u will be blamed cause no one is behind u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile