Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want to make a highlight video which will spotlight a selected football player?

I have seen video that have a spotlight feature where a selected player is in a lighted circle or oval and followed thru a complete play on the football field. How is this done and what program can I get to do it? Thanks



I want to make a highlight video which will spotlight a selected football player?nba schedules





you video edit. In a video editing program. You darken everything but a selected area and lighten that. The area is around the player in question.



I want to make a highlight video which will spotlight a selected football player?nba hoops ,nba teams



The video editor program must have this capability.I have checked out 6 editors so far and not found one that will do the job. Which editor (name or web site of program) out there has it? Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile