Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I get better at the sport I love, football?

I play football with my friends almost everyday. I used to be great. Now though, I am not as good. I can't tackle at all, and I suck at running through people. My best friend Cody, is probably the best tackler of all my friends, and I can run him over one-on-one. But on the field with all my friends, I don't seem to try as hard and play as good. What can get me to play harder and better. I need tips on



Running the ball



Catching the ball



Tackling fast and strong players



How can I get better at the sport I love, football?nba finals





you can tackle any body all you need is to go for the leg just wrap tackle you know using 2 hand and hit them with the shoulder while you tackling him or get low and box him out but when it come to big guy you cant tackle him high you have to get low or just throw all your weight to tackle and hope he is not strong like ( the bus ).



How can I get better at the sport I love, football?college football ,nba teams



Weightlifting and speed drills will help you enormously. Weightlifting, accompanied by some stretching, will increase your strength, to help you run faster and tackle harder. Speed drills will help with running. You'll also have to drill on catching the ball. Practice, practice, and get some coaching, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobile